When: April 14 & 28: 9:30 am – 1:30pm
April 21: 12:15 – 2:00
Where: Flint Youth Theatre
What: Learning through Theatre Series featuring:
To Kill A Mockingbird
We need parent volunteers to chaperone the trip, if you are available any of the three days please join us for this event.
This trip is free of charge and includes lunch.
Field Trip Expectations
· Must be in full uniform on all days of trips, no exceptions. Look your best.
· All school & classroom rules are to be followed at all times.
· No hoodies may be worn.
· You may not take purses or bags with you.
· If phones are taken they must be kept off.
· No iPods or MP3 players may go with you.
· If you earn a referral while on the trip it will result in an automatic suspension and you will not be permitted to attend any remaining days.
· Be respectful and considerate of all on the trip and performing for you at the theater.